Edward Rose & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast paced organization and immediately make an impact. Relo Corporate Housing is the relocation and temporary housing department within Edward Rose and Sons. In this role you will engage prospective customers to qualify and fulfill their temporary, corporate housing needs. You are a confident communicator with excellent customer service skills. You’ll work closely with the members of the Corporate Housing department to ensure the success of the Department. This role could transition into a full-time position.
• Previous Leasing Experience a Plus!
• Requires a positive attitude; must be energetic, friendly, sales-oriented, and able to provide exceptional customer service.
• Ability to take accountability for own actions
• Ability to always act with ethical integrity and conduct
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability for attention to detail
• Ability and skill to multi-task
• Skills to develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish tasks
• Skills to follow through with tasks to completion and possessing good judgment to follow up with others as needed
• Ability to take initiative to be proactive in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance whenever possible
• Communication skills: oral and written, interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients, and strong presentation skills
• Time management skills, ability to multi-task by effectively prioritizing daily job responsibilities
• Organization skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Experience with YARDI systems preferred, but required
Edward Rose and Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment and advancement opportunities will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Edward Rose and Sons does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.