Edward Rose & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Large apartment development/management company is seeking a professional, motivated individual to assist with construction site engineering management in its corporate office. As part of the new construction team, this individual will negotiate contracts, prepare cost estimates, and review site engineering plans.
· Must possess knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices
· Ability to evaluate civil engineering design and make appropriate recommendations
· Must possess the ability to interpret construction architectural and civil engineering plans
· Knowledge of residential construction trades and building codes
· Ability to communicate with subcontractors, vendors, team members, inspectors and suppliers
· Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and well organized
· Proficient utilizing AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
· Knowledgeable in materials and installation techniques used in infrastructure construction
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Bidding and negotiating with subcontractors
· Must possess a minimum of five years practical experience in the construction field with emphasis on civil engineering
· Ability to resolve design and construction issues that may arise
· Must be physically capable of performing construction site inspections
· Some travel required
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Company matching 401(k)
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience
Edward Rose and Sons – Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance. We take great pride in the communities we create. Our company, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which we are building. In addition, we include many amenities for our residents such as outdoor pools, fitness centers, and clubhouses. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Edward Rose & Sons is there with our residents every step of the way.